KiloVault™ HAB-XL 19.2 kWh LFP Energy Storage System
The new KiloVault HAB-XL is one of the most powerful residential batteries available today. Whether you’re a homeowner or business owner, this new battery provides a superior source of long-lasting off-grid and on-grid backup energy storage for a wide range of needs. This system has very high power discharging and charging capabilities to support the latest, more powerful full-home inverters. It will work in a wide range of environments, including residential backup, commercial and industrial power, self-supply, peak-time-of-use charge reduction, and demand response.
- UL1973 and UL9540A certified
- At the cell level our systems have successfully passed explosion resistance crush, puncture, drop and impact tests UL1973. At module, stack, and system levels our systems have successfully passed UL9540A.
- Expandable from 19.2kWh to 333kWh.
- Capable of connecting 14 units in parallel to achieve 333kWh
- Closed-Loop Communication with hybrid inverters
- Compatible inverters: Growatt, Victron, Sol-Ark, and Schneider
- 4” touch screen LCD with integrated communication, convenient for real-time monitoring of data. dDisplays voltage, current, state of charge, and& power output.
- WIFI connection allows you to monitor voltage, current, battery capacity, accumulative energy, and temperature.
- The KiloVault HAB-XL provides advanced system monitoring through a streamlined mobile app KiloVault HAB iT that delivers real-time status and updates, plus intuitive control over your KiloVault HAB-XL. HAB-iT provides peace-of-mind that your HAB-XL is providing the critical energy solution you need it to. This smart control system makes installation and setup of the KiloVault HAB-XL fast and secure.
- Automatic over-the-air firmware updates ensure your system remains safe, and secure.
- Advanced Battery Management System.
- The built-In BMS integrates with multilevel safety features including overcharge and deep discharge protection, voltage and temperature protection, over current protection, cell monitoring, and over temperature and under temperature. The Kilovault HAB-XL has a large power capacity of (18.8kWh), with a fast charging and continuous discharge power, providing 98% efficiency.
- Over current protection
- Overcharge and deep discharge protection
- Voltage, current, battery capacity, accumulative energy, and temperature monitoring.
- Handles more surge capacity from the inverter
- 180 charge 180 discharge current
- 500 amp surge capacity
- Rapid Shutdown
- The Rapid Shutdown feature will cut off DC electricity in the KiloVault HAB-XL within 1 seconds to ensure no DC voltage is present in the system
- Serviceable top cover access
- to make installation of this battery simple
- 10 year warranty
KiloVault HAB XL Product Details
- High safety LFP battery
- Non-toxic, thermally stable lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry offers maximum safety and longevity.
- Long cycle life (up to 6000 cycles)
- High charge / discharge current
- Intelligent LED & LCD display
- Supports closed loop communication with popular inverters
- Built-in Modbus provides digital communications with advanced inverters
- Built-in WiFi
- Supports stacking up to 14 HABs in parallel
- Large wiring access panel offers more space for making connections
- Ventilation options provide improved performance in various climate conditions
- Integrated WiFi for Management
- Built-in WiFi allows connection to a local device or the HAB iT cloud performance monitoring network.
- Rapid Shutdown
|Rated Energy Capacity
|DC Voltage Nominal||51.2V|
|Nominal Amp-Hour Capacity||400 Ah|
|Maximum Cut-Off Voltage||58.4 ± 0.4 V (not a set point)
Recovery 54.0 ± 0.4 V
|Minimum Cut-Off Voltage||43.2 ± 0.4 V (not a set point)
Recovery 50.4 ± 0.4 V
|Max Charge Current||180 A (90 A with longer warranty)*|
|Max Discharge Current||180 A (90 A with longer warranty)*|
|Peak Discharge Current (<3 secs)||500 A (3s), 750 A (1s)|
|Operating Temperature||Charging: 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
Discharging: -4 – 140°F (-20 – 60°C)
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 110° F (-20° C to 45° C)|
|Cycle Life||10 years / 6000 cycles @80% DoD when charged/discharged at 90A
7.5 years / 4000 cycles @80% DoD when charged/discharged at 180A
|Communications||HAB-XL to inverter: CAN bus using the RS-485 standard
HAB-XL to HAB-XL: CAN bus w/ RJ45 on both ends of cable
|Monitoring||Wireless on-site detailed battery status monitoring|
|Self-Discharge Rate||≤3% per month, ≤15% per year|
|Maximum Configuration||20 in parallel|
|Max Time Between Charges||6 months|
(L X W X H)
|19.48″ x 15.74″ x 48.75″ including wheels|