Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sleep Switch in Smartphone App

In the Kilovault HLX IT smartphone app, there is a switch labeled "Sleep" in the upper right corner of the Basic screen.  What does this switch do?

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_11131.PNG

Hello @wingaersheek,

The sleep switch works like this:

• If you have a single HLX+, or a bank of HLX+ that are not networked together 
    • When sleep is ON (the slider button is to the right and the slider is green) - For this single battery, Charging/discharging is disabled, heater is disabled, networking is disabled (to save energy), bluetooth remains active.
  • If you have a bank of HLX+ and they are networked together
    • When sleep is ON (the slider button is to the right and the slider is green) - This Battery and all networked batteries will be turned off – Bluetooth will remain active but charging/discharging/heating and networing will be disabled.

The details on networking HLX+ will be released in the soon-to-be-released updated manual.  The app was updated a little early.  

I hope this helps!

Hello @marlin,

What you’re saying makes sense, but this is not the behavior I’m seeing.  When I set sleep to off, a couple minutes later it is back to on again.  But even while it is on, the battery continues to charge/discharge.  You can see in the screen shot I sent that sleep is set to on and the battery is charging.