KiloVault explains the advanced networking features of the HLX+ Battery Series. Learn how the built-in CAN bus provides communications between batteries for improved charging, discharging, and heat cycle performance. This webinar also introduces the new HLX+ Bridge, which provides supervisory capabilities for the entire network. Learn how to configure HLX+ networks and view state of charge for individual batteries and the battery bank as a whole. Recorded live on Thursday, January 27, 2022 during the 11th annual altE Virtual Solar Conference.
- KiloVault Announces Upgrade Improvements to its HLX+ Series Deep Cycle Solar Batteries
- KiloVault Announces New Accessories for HLX+ and HAB Batteries
- KiloVault Announces UL 9540 Certification with Sol-Ark 12K
- KiloVault Announces UL 9540 Certification with Schneider Conext XW Pro
- HLX+ Batteries Tested by Panbo Marine Electronics